An Introductory Guide to Content Marketing
Learn the basics of attracting prospects, converting leads and engaging customers using content marketing. Let’s face it, people have become conditioned to ignore, delete, fast-forward and unsubscribe to traditional marketing messages. And they’ve gotten far too savvy to base their purchase decisions solely on an advertisement or a list of features and benefits.
That’s what makes content marketing so engaging; instead of simply pitching your products and services, you deliver valuable information that educates your prospects and positions you as a subject-matter expert, making them more likely to do business with you.
This 41-page eBook will help you understand why content marketing is so valuable and how to get started using it to market and grow your business.
You will learn about:-
- Taking a different approach to marketing in today’s changing marketplace
- Specific benefits that result from content marketing
- Aligning your content efforts with business strategy
- Establishing goals and metrics for measuring success
- Fundamental tactics for creating magnetic content
- Making content relevant to your audience
- Basic components of managing a content marketing program